Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Oh, HOLY CRAP


Have you ever been looking at something so close, that you are totally shocked when you back up a bit & see something totally obvious?

For many months, I've been concerned that I was pre-diabetic.  I was ravenously thirsty, exhausted, stiff & sore, with occasional BRUTAL headaches, and consistently dark urine.

I've been logging my food & really trying to drill down the carbs, to the point of favoring old-school Atkins instead of 'real food'.  A Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl & a Jimmy John Gargantuan Unwich are quick, easy, totally low carb, and ASTONISHINGLY high in sodium!

Then, I was reading through Loren Cordain's site, and I came across this article:


Well, Holy Shit!  

So, I dug into my sodium intake...

Ugh.  Ok.  I get it.  Time to seriously re-jigger the plan!

No comments: