Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Good Choices / Bad Choices

How I start the day, is how my day goes.

Or to put it another way: Breakfast = Success (or lack thereof)

If my breakfast is on-plan & good, my day will be a winner, plain & simple! Even if I go off-plan later in the day, a satisfying breakfast keeps that later off-plan choice from blowing up. Conversely, a bad breakfast will equal a bad day, no matter how tight the rest of the day is. It'll be a shit-struggle, too!

So - as Dunkin heartlessly discontinues my PERFECT sausage scramble bowl - I have made some off-plan choices, and have struggled to Stay The Course.

What to do?

I may order some Jimmy Dean refrigerated breakfast bowls & keep them at the office. Totally on-plan, and easy to microwave. Might take some planning & effort - but that's better than an off-plan choice!

No comments: