Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

We manage what we measure

This old adage keeps popping up in my life, year after year, proving itself to be true, time & time again!

So - I've been 'Drilling Down & Ramping Up' for two weeks - and I feel damn good. Things are shaping up & clicking into place!

Food - I've been focusing on low carb, leaning towards a Paleo 'whole food' approach, trying to break the grip of soda, processed food, and fast-food. I'm pleased, and feeling ready to kick it over to a Low Carb Whole 30.

Health - I've made great progress with daily steps, and minimizing my sciatica pain. I have a new blood pressure monitor and a new scale - each is simple, accurate, and reliable. Neither has Bluetooth or any sort of tracking App (what is this, the 1800's?), but I'm just thrilled to have stuff that WORKS!

Stay tuned as things continue to develop!

No comments: