Search This Blog

Friday, June 07, 2019

Notes on yesterday

According to MyFitnessPal, yesterday's intake was only 163 calories over - but I hit 139 carbs! My personal analysis is that I did GREAT through lunch, to the point of under-eating and going a bit sideways. My snack of San Pelligrino & two RxBars was 'clean', but came in at 81 carbs! That was ridiculous. The 23 carbs for my lunch salad I'll totally take - those are 'real food', nothing made in a factory. McDonald's bunless burger w/ no catsup is a good 'on-the-go' option, but maybe 3 of them was a bit of overkill because I was getting hangry. Eating a piece of Lou's Sausage Crust pizza later - only 2 carbs - was still just a symptom of getting too hungry in the afternoon. I think I need to plan a '4th Meal' (to use a Taco Bell marketing term) around 3 or 4pm, allowing me to stay 'on the rails' and have a sensible dinner. Not to get crazy or overcomplicated, but it'd be good to keep my 'feeding window' at 10 hours, or under. Good news? I'm loving the Dunkin Sausage Bowl breakfast, and I found a GREAT salad place for lunch. These are big wins, and worth celebrating!

No comments: