Search This Blog

Friday, October 31, 2014

Day 60

I wasn't sure that I could do the Whole 30, but I just cruised into day SIXTY!

Yes, I dramatically changed the way I eat, and the sugar hangover was tough - but for more than six weeks now, I'm just eating stuff I like! THAT ROCKS!

I've been pretty good about hitting Aqua Fit 3 times per week, and I can feel a tremendous difference in what I can do during class. I need to add more walking, but I was afraid of hurting my knees. I had knee pain until recently, but now it's time to, literally, step that up!

For the past month I've been able to something silly, but I've made it sort of a routine: when I go up the stairs in my house, I RUN!

I RUN STAIRS! DAILY!!!

I just feel so good & energetic! I'm down almost 4 pant sizes, and I've had to add six holes to my belt, and I no longer need my Jeep's stupid seat belt extender, and I sleep like a log - all of this is GREAT, but it's my energy level that feels so positive & rock steady!

So, yes, it's Day 60 - and I'm gonna keep rolling!

I figure I'm 'halfway' to a Whole 120, which would end on my Birthday, just in time for New Year's.

Wouldn't that be a GREAT way to ring in the New Year?!?!

No comments: