Search This Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The whole point of the thing


Looking into the middle of the crowd
Originally uploaded by The Put-Man.


Sunday, July 29th.

Believe it or not, I had to look up what day it is. That's how tired I am. I just got home at 9:30pm after driving since 11am.

I am bone tired, sore, sunburnt, hoarse, and temporarily more deaf than normal. Eight hours with top down and tunes cranked will pound the ear drums...but the best part...being sore and hoarse...it's all because I had so much fun!

Standing around in the sun talking for a few days, or all the top down driving in the sun...several late nights in the parking lot working on cars, drinking beer, and visiting...

Man, it was great!

My thoughts are totally jumbled, and the pictures (you can see them by clicking through on the one above) are all in no particular order, but i wanted to send out an update so it'd be ready for everyone in thier offices Monday morning when you all sit down with your first cups of coffee to see how my weekend went.

This was THE weekend I'd been working for! Ever since that last week in March, when I first pushed Bella out of the garage - determined to come to a Fiat Freak Out this year that I'm 40.

I did it.

I made it.

It was awesome.

I can't stop smiling...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know given that this year has not been easy, especially with what Bella meant, but I think he would be proud to see you do this. Even with the setbacks, you accomplished what you set out to do - drive your working, running Fiat during the FFO and that, my friend, is a wonderful thing.