Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Onward...

While the last week or so has been a challenge, it’s not been all bad!  While my A-Fib still leaves me ‘huffy-puffy’, at least we finally got my blood pressure dialed-in.  While my weight is still bouncing in a 5lb range – it’s not going UP!  I have a follow-up with the Doc later this week which may dramatically impact this area, but in the meantime, I like that I can affect my weight with what I eat.  It’s just staying on-track that can be hard, especially when the house is filled with the warm delicious scent of a birthday cake baking.  After a day of yard-work & home-projects, I didn’t have the wherewithal to prep my breakfasts for the week, so we’re improvising.  Next week I’ll be traveling for work, and THAT will be a BIG additional challenge!  Stay tuned – it’s been a bitch lately, but that certainly doesn’t mean I’m giving up!

 

 


.

No comments: