Search This Blog

Monday, September 16, 2019

A week in New York

Last week I was in New York for a work conference. I knew the company would be providing a lot of the food, and they had team outings planned for dinner. So, I gave myself a 'pass' for the week - not to go insane - but to simply allow me to enjoy NYC & not be 'that guy' in every meeting.

Being there for 9/11 was sobering.

The conference was good, and the team building gimmicks actually worked, and I now know my geographically diverse team much better!

While in NYC, of course I had to have some pizza. Maybe I even had pizza 3 or 4 times? It was GREAT! There was also a great BBQ place with some of the best hush puppies I've had in a decade...

In the end, at home on Sunday, I weighed-in, expecting a good bit of backtracking I'd need to overcome.

I lost half a pound....

No comments: