Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 04, 2019

I really like this, but ...

The advantage of eating stuff that's not only on-plan, but so yummy that I'd eat it anyway, is minimizing feelings of being deprived.

This is good.

The tough part is maintaining my discipline when directly faced with hyper palatable, highly processed junk food.

When I had my previous success with this plan, I lived on my own and I simply didn't allow any crap-food into my house. At work, I had a health-nut friend who supported / encouraged me.

These days?

Kid-food is (literally) everywhere in our kitchen. I cannot open the fridge, a cabinet, or even glance at a countertop without being faced with multiple highly desirable types of junk food.

How do I turn off the 'wanting'? How do I turn off my desires for these trigger foods?

I'm so frustrated, I don't even know where to turn...

No comments: