Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Back To Basics

Dinner last night was AWESOME. Scallops, lightly crusted with potato chips, bacon, in a lovely cream sauce with a Brussels sprout salad.

Totally off plan, no doubt! ...and the TWO cups of soup only compounded that!!!

It's the sort of meal that would be totally fine during 'maintenance mode' ... IF ... I'd not had a big hunk of burger 60 minutes prior, AND, I'd not had two lovely cups of cream based soup.

So, yes, I still need to solve my '4th meal problem'. I've been bitching about that for over 5 years, so it's time to find a way to leave that shit in the dust.

And the rest of it? I need to simply embrace my inner abstainer and go back to the plain old Whole 30 rules.

No grains
No added sugar
No dairy
No legumes
No preservative crap

Simple, whole food. Low-ish carb, with one 'big-assed' salad every day. Just 3 appropriately sized meals, with 2/3rds of the plate being covered in fruits & veggies. No snacking. No treats. No bullshit.

No comments: