Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2005

That's not full of BEER, people...


That's not full of BEER, people...
Originally uploaded by The Put-Man.

Day 5

Yesterday I was unbelievably busy - keeping my mind away from food & food type products, I suppose. Went to the dry cleaners, Home Depot for Garage Organizing stuff (which was SORELY needed - more on THAT in a bit), Jiffy Lube and the car wash, got all the laundry done and the kitchen all cleaned up. There was no TV...much!

Had a headache Thursday until last night, when I simply got dizzy and decided to go to bed.

Today...oddly...I feel pretty good. There isn't any "food" in my food...but I haven't gone postal, and I guess it's dawning on me that I can do this.

Here it is so far:

Breakfast shake

2 Dannon Frusions - 260 cal
1 skim milk - 130 cal
1 oj - 110 cal
1 Carnation Breakfast packet - 130
Total cal - 630

Lunch - "Big Tomato Soup"

2 Campbells's Tomato & Basil Select - 180 cal
1 spicy V-8 - 70 cal
Total - 250 cal

Mid-Afternoon "Double Chicken" soup
2 Campbell's Creamy Chicken - 260 cal

Dinner-ish

4 cups Chicken broth - 40 cal
3 jello snacks - 240 cal

Total for the Day - 1420 Calories

Room for improvement? Sure...supposedly I need to drill this down to 1200 cal / day...but this is a huge success since I have found I can DO IT, and that this is still WAY less than just one meal I was eating less than a week ago. Either way - I burn at least 800 cal every time I'm at the gym - so it's no damn wonder I was dizzy yesterday.

I just wish there was some "food" in my food.

No comments: