Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Defendant's Copy


Karmic Punishment
Originally uploaded by The Put-Man.

It's been awhile since I help a piece of paper saying that...

"Disobeyed Traffic Controll Device" was the reason my law-breaking-ass was apprehended. Of course, at the time I was running late for a movie (Tink & Taco Dude - I appreciate the understanding).

Streamwood Cop Badge # 5618 was fairly understanding though...he "could" have gotten me on speeding, running a stop sign, no proof of insurance, AND Disobeying a traffic controll device (a sign posted to NOT cut through the White Hen parking lot). Nag - DON'T even say it, ok?

All in all, it's lucky my heinous reign of driving terror was apprehended. Parking lots everywhere need to be protected from the scourge of cut-throughs.

Isn't that why we're still in Afganistan?

No comments: