Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Clearly, Not Watching The Road


Clearly, Not Watching The Road
Originally uploaded by The Put-Man.

Day Seven of the Dreaded Liquid Diet

Bacon Withdawl

The whole world is cooking bacon. I smell bacon in the lobby of my office. I smell bacon while I'm checking the mail when I get home. I smell bacon in my sleep.

Speaking of sleep...I spent last night at the sleep clinic. My Doctor was concerned I may suffer from sleep apnea - so off I went. It is an odd experience. Feeling like I was wired for sound and video, I trailed loose tendrils of various colors and lengths like the Terminal Man. The worst part was the breathing sensor that was strapped under my nose. It tickled, and that's not good for sleeping under ANY condition! But the end result was no sleep apnea. Of course, not sure I really was able to sleep...

Feeling a bit blurry around the edges at work today. Sure feel like I could sleep just fine right here at my desk. Think I could get a Doctor's Order for that?

No comments: