Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2023

My Three Prong Plan has a three prong plan!

My "Three for '23" can be stated overly simplified as "Prick / Track / Sweat":

Prick: I will track my Waking, Pre-Meal, and Post-Meal blood sugar.
Goal: By reducing my overall blood sugar (the body's fuel tank), I will improve my metabolic fitness.

Track: I will track my food, my sleep, and my activity.
Goal: improve my food quality to support my blood sugar, sleep to improve health & happiness, and activity to support mental and physical wellbeing

Sweat: Monday Boxing Fitness at Title Boxing, Tue "Bootcamp Core" at Schaumburg Park Center, and Thursdays at Orange Theory. If anything gets missed, I have Fri night / Sat morning for a makeup.
Goal: This supports my mental wellbeing (hitting things on Mondays), and of course it supports my metabolic health. These three options are (relatively) cost-effective as compared to Cross-Fit, which I miss greatly, except for the time constraints & corporate programming.

No comments: