Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2015

Non-scale victories

Sometimes, it's good to focus on victories other than a simple number on the bathroom scale.

(Especially during the Holidays, when maybe it's tough to keep the needle moving in the right direction!)

So, looking at that picture, the top left is my old signet ring, which was downsized not too long ago, and is now big enough to require a spacer.

The watch with the brown strap shows three different wear marks, and is now worn in the smallest size.

The two rings with colored stones are my old High School & Marine Corps rings - which now both fit in their original sizes!

Lastly, the big stainless steel watch has now been downsized another link, for a total of two that have been removed in the last year.

Don't get me wrong, I know I'm still epic-fat, with at least 100lbs more weight than I should have - but DAMN if it's not great motivation to see these small indicators that show how far I've come!

No comments: