Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2015

The Second Week Three

This is the mental space where I am these days...

The intersection of good new habits, letting the past go, and realizing how far I have yet to travel.

I weighed in this morning at 368.2lbs, for a total weight loss of 72lbs. That's astounding...but it's only 36% of where I need to be. I feel SO good, and I'm incredibly proud of my progress, but it gets tough to keep slogging it out, day after day, week after week, month after month.

It'll come, I know, I'm just impatient now that I've figured out this new lifestyle.

However, I'm just 28lbs from my 'century' mark, where I'll celebrate hitting 50% of my weight loss target!

At that point I should be shopping at 'regular' stores (Not Big & Tall), I should no longer need a seatbelt extender for airplane seats, and I will be the lightest I've been in this Millenium...

That will be amazing. Who wants to take the over/under on whether or not I'll hit that goal on April Fool's Day?

That's 9 weeks and two days...which would require 3.1lbs lost per week.

Who's in?

No comments: