Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Week 16

Wow!

Sixteen weeks! Just one week away from my 120th day!!!

Let's see...I'm 12 inches down in the waist, 66lbs down in weight, and I've tripled my weekly walking mileage. My energy is fantastic, my knee pain is all but gone, my sleep quality is astounding, and I absolutely LOVE the food I eat!!!

Yes, this feels a lot like success, and at this point it doesn't feel like a ton of work or sacrifice. I may miss pizza, donuts, and soda, but I do NOT miss how I used to feel!

I will have some Bourbon between Christmas, my Birthday & New Year's. I will have a piece of chocolate cake on my birthday. I may even have some pizza & a donut. But I won't eat crap just because it's there, I'll enjoy a special treat because it's SPECIAL, I'll savor it, and on January 5th I'll start my next Whole 30 ... going for another 120!

So - who wants to do a 30 day culinary 'reset' with me in January? If you want to, hit my FaceBook or email, and we'll do it together. I'm no 'expert' by a long shot, but I'll encourage you and share all my tips & tricks! Give it 30 days, and I promise you that you'll feel FANTASTIC if you can stick by it!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone, I can't express deeply enough my appreciation for the support & encouragement I've gotten from all of you!!!!

-Lee

No comments: