Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Day 108

Gosh, who would have thought I'd do more than one HUNDRED days of a very strict, 'squeaky clean' low carb Paleo lifestyle???

Tuesday was my 15 week mark, and I hit 375.2!

That's 2.4lbs lost last week!

That's 29.3lbs lost since Oct 2nd!

That's 65lbs lost overall, since April 2013!

In the picture, you can see I'm still having my daily salad, which believe it or not, I now actually CRAVE! I found a fantastic & totally compliant almond butter that is just runny enough to be great for dipping. It's addicting, and I'll have to watch my intake...

In fact, for my last 12 days, I want to limit my potatoes, bananas, and nut intake; to really 'pump up' my weight loss before I hit Day 120.

In the meantime, check out how baggy my 'interview suit' is in the included picture. Hint - it's not actually double-breasted!!!

No comments: