Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Day 90

I can hardly believe it.

The difference is nothing short of astounding. My energy level is fantastic, and steady throughout the whole day. I'm in a GREAT mood, and I sleep better than I have in 15 years. It's truly life changing, just for those factors!!!

...but just like a game show winner...THAT'S NOT ALL, FOLKS...!

The weight loss! Oh my goodness ! I'm 10 inches down on my waist size - down 4 pant sizes!!!

My weight loss has been nothing short of dramatic. In April of 2013 I was 440lbs. I'm not sure exactly what I weighed on September 2nd when I started my Whole 30, but on October 2nd I was finally light enough for my scale to read me at 404.4lbs. Today I am 380.4, down exactly 24 measurable pounds in two months! That's 59.6 lbs down from my high point!!!

More importantly, my Heath is dramatically better. I'm well on my path to becoming more Fit, and I can feel myself becoming Stronger.

I still have a VERY long path in front of me, but for the first time in DECADES I feel like food cravings aren't the bane of my existence, and I feel positive about my success, as if I'm finally in charge of my own destiny.

It's nothing short of astounding, and I'm still wrapping my head around the realization that food no longer rules my life.

I could weep with gratitude ... but I'm too busy jumping for joy!!!

No comments: