Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Oh, By the way....


Mutual Support
Originally uploaded by The Put-Man.

You mean I didn't say anything?


Yeah...well...you know....

Most people who own an old Fiat Spider are a bit nuts.

Crazy. Bats in the bell tower...

Two months ago I bought the FOURTH (4th) Spider I've ever owned. Sadly, my 3rd one subcummed to bone cancer, and is now an organ donor. When I'd tell people it was my 4th Spider, they'd pause, and then ask for clarification "You mean you owned FOUR, but not ALL AT ONE TIME, right?"

Well, no, of course not. What sort of FOOL would own more than one Fiat Spider at a time?

Hello, my name is Lee Putman, and I just bought my FIFTH (5th) Spider, and I now have TWO (2) ...

AT THE SAME TIME.

Yes, internet, you may now loose your mind. I'm a crazy-man, and it you cannot understand why I'd do such an insane thing, it makes no sense.

...until you climb in and go for a ride...

No comments: