Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Embracing my weaknesses

They say 'Never start a diet during the Holidays', and I'm pretty sure that's because even our Caveman ancestors took a break from Paleo on Thanksgiving.  I mean, who wouldn't???


Personally, I'm dreaming of my Mom's oyster stuffing. Mmmmmm..... 


However, my newfound path started way back in early September, right after Labor Day weekend, and I never considered the Holidays for even a moment.  It was still Summer!  I never expected success, and certainly not at the level I've had for the last 87 days.  


...and I'm not about to give in, just three days short of my big NINE ZERO!!!  In fact, I'm planning on going 33 more days, to hit Day #120 on my birthday.  THAT will be a day to celebrate, and I'm not about to let Thanksgiving derail my plans.


So - I'm celebrating Thanksgiving the best way I can imagine right now.  I am so astounded & Thankful for my success, I'm going to eat & exercise in the absolute best way I can today!


Each meal will be 100% Whole 30 compliant, and for each meal I will brave the frigid cold to do at least a half mile walk.  I will not skimp on my serving sizes & be hungry on Thanksgiving, I will be eating healthfully, and getting some mileage in.


That's what I'm most Thankful for this Thanksgiving, is my newfound Health & Fitness, and my surprising dedication to it.


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!



No comments: