Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Not even sure what to say ....

 

Uploaded Image

 

It’s been nearly two years since I posted anything.

 

Where am I?  How am I?  What’s going on?  WHERE THE HECK HAVE I BEEN???

 

Ok, first things first …

 

I’m fine, things are going well, and I’m just glad to be part of the team.  For those that know me best, that’s “the code” that proves this is really “me” and not some Chat Bot from our A.I. Overlords.

 

“The Rush Of Life” has been a lot of a lot.  It’s all been pretty good, don’t get me wrong, but it’s been a LOT.  Kids and dogs and family and health and home and work and EVERYTHING. 

 

… but nobody cares.  Everyone’s busy, we all have a LOT going on, right?  Two years ago, I wasn’t in a great place.  My dog died.  Job changed.  Life happens.  My weight at 252, which would peak on my birthday at 267.  I am now 43lbs less, and a world of difference “better”.

 

Let’s talk about THAT.

 

I’m not saying I’m “better” because I weight less.  I’m not equating weight and happiness.  I think the weight is a RESULT of the happiness, and maybe “happy” isn’t quite the right word.  “Fulfilled”?  No, not quite right, either.  Maybe it’s somewhere between “validated” and “vindicated”?  I’ve been working on my “system” for a decade or two, and it’s finally been WORKING, and paying off!  Looking back at my spotty postings of the last few years, I think I was frustrated and it’s great to be in a different place these days.  I iterated on a few things over the years, and these days I’ve distilled my process into something that’s genuinely effective for the first time … ever.

 

That’s what we’ll dig into next  😊

 

 

 

No comments: